There are three ways you can file a Complaint: (1) via the HOA website; (2) by mail; or (3) in person.

Option one is a simple five-step process: download the form, print it, complete it, scan it and then, upload it using the form below. This will transmit your complaint immediately to the HOA Board President and Willamette Community Management. Please note that you can transmit two files in this manner. So, if you have a photo you would like to include, this will allow you to do so.

Option two requires you to download, print and complete the form and then, mail it to the Spring Meadow HOA, PO Box 805, Albany OR 97321

Option three is the same as option two with the exception that you must, of course, deliver it to WCM.

Please keep in mind that Option one will result in your complaint receiving the attention it deserves more quickly than the first two options.

Please use the form below to transmit COMPLAINTS only.

Please use the following contact forms for other requests:

For best results, please keep your uploads under 3MB each. Thank you.

    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)

    If you have a file(s) to upload, please do so here:


    Your Message