Modifications Request

The Spring Meadow Homeowners Association (HOA) considers requests for property modifications [external paint, structures, etc.] and determines the extent to which the request complies with the requirements of the Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CC&Rs).

There are two ways you can file a Modification Request: (1) via email; (2) by mail

Option one is to email the form downloaded below to

Option two requires you to download, print and complete the form and then, mail it to the Spring Meadow HOA, PO Box 805, Albany OR 97321

Modifications Requests